Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ham and Veggies

I have had this pre-cooked ham in the freezer since the first time I went grocery shopping living here, way back in September. I hut into chunks and froze them separately to thaw for future meals. This meal was delicious and the ham still tasted perfect! (and no food poisoning yet!) I also forgot to take a picture of it when it came out of the oven, then again after it was on my plate... sorry :(

Ingredients:
-ham, precooked chunk
-celery
- baby carrots
-corn
-snow peas
-zucchini
-almonds, sliced

-casserole dish

Preheat the oven (or toaster oven) to 350F. Put the ham piece into the casserole dish, cover it with a lid or aluminum foil and put it in the oven for 12 minutes. Add the chopped veggies (above are the ones we used) and the almonds, distributing them evenly around the ham. Cover and bake for another 12-15 minutes.

Mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment