Thursday, November 1, 2012

Caesar Salsa Salmon

Okay, so I started eating it before I remembered to take a picture. Also, the presentation isn't great cuz it is squished in a bowl. Seriously though, Mmm. 

This might be the weirdest combination you have ever heard of, and after you finish reading, you might spread some rumours that I'm pregnant, then stop following this blog because I'm so crazy, but that's what it's all about. This whole blog is about finding what works together in our very shallow sea of ingredients and time. I will call this masterpiece Caesar Salsa Salmon. I made Salmon for dinner last night, and I had some left overs for lunch today, and this is what I came up with!

Ingredients:
-Salmon filet
-Salsa
-Caesar salad dressing

Top your salmon filet in the oven following the instructions included in the fish-box, or here are some guidelines. Within the last 2 minutes or so, unwrap the foil (if foil is included in your cooking instructions) and add some salsa to the top and keep cooking. Then, take the salmon out, and put on a plate, then lightly drizzle some caesar salad dressing on the top of it, then CONSUME!

You can try adding the salsa at the beginning of cooking, too, but wait to add the caesar dressing until the fish is on your plate and ready to be eaten!

Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment