Monday, November 12, 2012

Shepard's Pie

Mmm. So good, I ate half before remembering to take a picture!

This is legit, a roast beef dinner all together. It is a perfect thing to make if you have left-over roast beef dinner! I had roast beef at my parents house a few weekends ago and we made a few Shepard's Pie's with the leftovers so I could have something to take back with me!

Ingredients:
-Roast beef (or pork)
-Gravy
-Cooked veggies: carrots, green beans, corn
-Mashed potatoes

Combine the beef, gravy and veggies in a glass or oven and microwave-proof bowl (I used pyrex), and mix everything thoroughly. Top with a layer of potatoes. You can freeze it after you make it, then take it out and microwave it until thawed and warm then re-mash up the potatoes on the top by poking it with a fork and add a little bit of butter and broil in the oven to brown the potatoes on the top. 


Mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment